Setting up a team will allow you to access other agents in your brokerage's listings, and vice versa. This is an especially useful function for brokerages that rely on administrative staff to create listings for multiple agents. Follow the steps below to set up your team.
1. Navigate to your settings in Matrix, either by clicking My Matrix ->Summary ->Settings, or clicking "Hello, Agent" in the top right corner, and then settings.
2. In settings, click on Team Settings
3. Click on the blue link that says "Click here to create a team."
4. Enter your desired team member's User ID (what they use to sign into Matrix) in the search field and click find.
5. Pick whether you want this team member to impersonate you, or work on your behalf. Impersonating will allow you to send messages to clients as if you were the agent being impersonated, while working on behalf of an agent will send messages from you on behalf of said agent. Once you have decided, click add. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you have entered all of your desired team members.
6. When you are done adding team members, click "Set a Formal Team Name." After you have entered your desired team name, click save.
7. You can now switch between your team members by clicking on your name in the top right corner.