If you are a broker, or administrative staff, or otherwise want to keep tabs on when your office creates new listings, follow these steps to set up Auto-Emails for new listings in your office.
- First you must navigate to the Cross Property search page as seen below
- After you are on the search page, click on the Additional Fields "Add" link
- On the next page, locate "My Office Listings" from the options on the left, and click add, and then back on the bottom
- Ensure the new "My Office Listings" checkbox is checked
- Click on the "Results", either along the bottom or top right of the screen
- Once on the results page, click on Save, and then New Auto Email
- Set yourself as the contact. If you do not have yourself as a contact, you can create a new contact with your email address by using the corresponding link.
- Set how frequently you would like to receive the emails and click save
You are now set up to have all new listings in your office emailed to you.