When creating a listing for rural or otherwise difficult to locate properties, accuracy is of the upmost importance. Use the following steps to obtain the specific latitude and longitude from ISC to ensure the location is as accurate as possible.
- After you have signed into ISC, select "Map Search"
- Use the legal description of your property to perform a search.
- Place your mouse cursor at the exact location of the property. The latitude and longitude will be displayed in the bottom left of the screen.
- Record the value of the latitude and longitude to six decimal places, either by writing it down, or typing it into a program on your computer.
- You can enter the latitude and longitude directly in Matrix as seen below