Reverse Prospecting facilitates agents getting in touch with each other for their clients' mutual benefit. Listing Agents can easily find other agents with buyers looking for properties like the ones they represent for sellers. Agents representing potential buyers become more aware of available properties matching their buyers' criteria.
NOTE: Reverse Prospecting is completely anonymous for your buyers. List agents are not given your customer names or contact information. For the example screenshots, personally identifying information, such as MLS number or name, as been blanked to protect privacy.
Agents working with Potential Buyer(s)
To make a saved search available for Reverse Prospecting, click the "Show this contact in Reverse Prospect results" checkbox under the Automatic Email settings.
This will assign a number to the search that will show on your Saved Searches screen. (It is automatically selected. You must uncheck it to opt-out.) List Agents with matching properties can now more easily find you.
1. If you have a listing you want to conduct Reverse Prospecting on, go to the My Matrix tab and click on My Listings.
2. Be aware of the display type for your My Listings. If the listing you'd like to Reverse Prospect isn't visible, try selecting the correct display from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the one listing you'd like to Reverse Prospect by clicking its checkbox. Then click on Reverse Prospect button at the bottom of your list.
4. You'll be given a list of agents who have emailed this listing to a client from Matrix.
- Agent: The Agent who emailed the listing. Selecting the agent's name opens a dialogue box to email the agent.
- Ref #: If you contact an agent, be sure to give them the Reference # so they can easily find the matching search/customer.
- Pre-approved: Indicates if the agent selected Mortgage Pre-Approved option when the client was created.
- Contacted: Indicates if the agent has been emailed from Matrix.
- Count: The number of listings sent to this client in this search or direct email.
- Date Sent: The date the agent emailed the client the listing.
- Prospect Interest Indicator: Shows if the customer designated the listing as a favourite or a possibility.